Sports equipment and apparel can be quite expensive. Admit it, no hobby is really cheap. One would have to buy the right apparel and shoes. Investing in good quality gear and equipment is a must. Which is why I was glad when Decathlon finally came to the Philippines. 

Originating in France, Decathlon is the world's biggest sports retailer and online sports store, supporting over 60 sports. If you need gear, equipment, and sportswear for running, cycling, yoga, hiking, trekking, swimming, surfing, ball sports, racket sports, and what-have-you, Decathlon is the place to go as it offers everything you need for your sport at affordable prices and in good quality.

When I first visited the store, I was thrilled. As someone who's into running, swimming, surfing, and hiking, I was like a kid at a candy store. Check it out.


See the prices on the photos? You can't get sportswear and equipment for anything cheaper than that without compromising quality. 

When I went there, I ended up buying two yoga pants which cost Php400 each, one bikini top for Php150, one bikini bottom for Php260, and a massage roller for Php150. I wasn't really planning to buy anything at the time so I ended up just getting what I would mostly likely use, just so I would't leave the store empty-handed. 

And just a quick feedback on the bikini top and bottom that I bought there... I found them on the surf section of Decathlon so I assumed they were for surfing. I loved them! I wore them while surfing, no rash guard, and not even once did the top or bottom become loose. It was always a struggle for women to find swimwear that won't come off when surfing, but the ones that I got from Decathlon didn't fail me. They just stayed on the right places the whole time, even the bikini top, which was a triangle string bikini top.

Anyway, that's about it for this quick post. As of now, Decathlon has only one store in the Philippines, which is located in Festival Mall, Alabang. There will be one opening soon in Tiendesitas in Pasig. If going to any of these stores can be a hassle, then you can always shop at their online store here. ;)