If you're looking for a cool place with great comfort food and desserts, Mad Mark's Creamery and Good Eats is the place to go. 

Mad Mark's was originally known for their ice cream. Eventually, they started serving other dishes like Western comfort food. Here's what I tried.
 Classic Fish & Chips - battered fish with Cajun seasoning and served with fat
chips - Php164
 Zing Wings - half dozen wings, zingy and tangy, with dip - Php188
Milk Chocolate Ice Cream - Php68 for 1 scoop, Php98 for 2 scoops

The food was good, overall. I can't decide which of the two I like better: the fish and chips or the wings. They were both super yummy. I went crazy about the dips. They were absolutely delicious.

I also liked the ambiance of the place. The place was very bright, and the interiors were painted in fun colors. The vibe was very laid-back. The service was okay, although there were times when the service was a bit slow. They ran out of plates the day I went there so they ended up letting us use a serving plate.

I'd still recommend Mad Mark's Creamery and Good Eats because of the food. They have several locations: in Glorietta 5 in Makati City, in UP Town Center in Quezon City, in Kapitolyo in Pasig, and in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.