It's been a while since I have posted about my food-tripping in Baguio. Well, given that I don't go there as much anymore. But here's something to add to my Baguio foodie adventures, introducing Half Cup Cafe, located in La Trinidad, Benguet. While technically this cafe is not located in Baguio City, I'll still include it in my Baguio food crawl because it's just a stone's throw away, in this case a jeepney ride away, from town.

The ambiance of the place is rustic, with a some home-y feel to it. It's a great place to chill on a quiet afternoon out.

The food? Half Cup Cafe's menu comprises of your typical comfort food from chips and fries to waffles to sandwiches and pasta to desserts. They even have rice meals, if you are craving for something heavier. And the best part? They offer free unlimited brewed coffee so long as you order anything from their food menu. Anyway, here's what I tried.
 French Fries - Php95
Spicy Shrimp Pasta - Php120
Banana Hazelnut Waffles - Php105

My verdict? The food was sooo good. And affordable too. So you really get value for your money. I started with the fries as appetizer and then the pasta as main course, and had the waffles for dessert. My favorite would have to be the waffles. Chocolate spread with bananas and whipped cream, surprisingly, made a very good combination as toppings for the waffles.

Half Cup Cafe is located at Km.4 along Baguio-Bontoc Road in La Trinidad, Benguet. I'd definitely recommend this place if you're in the area and you're looking for a nice place to hangout in, with some good food and unlimited coffee. Okay, even if you're not in the La Trinidad area. It's actually worth the trip.