Kuya J Restaurant started as a humble eatery along the streets of Cebu. Originally, it was known as “Ang Kan-anan ni Kuya J” which translates to "Ang Kainan ni Kuya J" in Tagolog. From being one of the most well-loved restaurants in Cebu, it eventually expanded and it now has 100 branches all over the country.

While it has been around for quite some time now, it was only recently that I got to try Kuya J Restaurant. Here's what I tried.
 Fresh Calamansi Juice - Php55
 Kuya J Kare Kare - Php410
 Sinigang na Baboy - Php260
 Crispy Bangus ala Pobre - Php265
Dilis and Salted Egg Rice - Php175

Overall the food was good. Their kare-kare is probably the best kare-kare I have tasted so far. I also loved the dilis and salted egg rice. It was very delicious. I'm not a fan of salted egg, so I removed the egg bits. 

The service was also good. I'd recommend going to Kuya J Restaurant for some sumptuous Filipino comfort food.