It's been a while since I did a review about a food place in Kapitolyo because I haven't been there for the longest time, so here goes. Just a couple of months ago, I tried this new place in Kapitolyo called Tittos Latin BBQ & Brew, which serves dishes rooted in local cuisine with a Latin American twist.

Upon entering the restaurant, I was greeted with colorful interiors and festive wall art. Very reminiscent of the Latin American culture.

Now let's get to the most important part: the food. Since it was late in the afternoon and I wasn't really hungry, I only ordered "light" dishes. So here's everything that I tried.
 Tittos Iced Tea - Earl Grey based with passion fruit and chia seeds - Php95
 Nachos El Gigante - tortilla chips with the works: beef barbacoa, tomato salsa, 
jalapenos, shredded lettuce, cheese trio, chimichurri, and Mexican crema
Php245 for Medio (good for 3), Php475 for Grande (good for 6)
Four Cheese Quesadilla - tortilla with four kinds of cheese: Quick Melt, mozzarella,
cheddar, Monterey Jack, served with onion bacon jam - Php295

Whenever I try out a new restaurant, I would usually ask for their bestseller. For the drinks, Tittos Iced Tea was what the waiter recommended and it did not disappoint. It was so far the best iced tea I have ever tried. 

And my verdict for the food? Two thumbs up. The nachos were very delicious and they came in generous servings. The toppings were rich and flavorful. They definitely did not hold back on the toppings, from the tortilla chips on top to the ones at the very bottom. The quesadillas were also the best I've had so far. I love love love cheese and I felt like my mouth was on cheese-heaven. The dip went perfectly with each bite.

I highly recommend Tittos Latin BBQ & Brew. Apart from its IG-worthy interiors and ambiance, the food is definitely worth the trip.