It was in 1982 when Buffalo Wild Wings opened their first branch in Columbus, Ohio. Years later, they have expanded and opened numerous branches in the US and in other countries. Last year, they came to the Philippines and are currently open in four locations.

I've already dined there thrice but neglected to do a review. So on my fourth, I made sure to follow it up with a blog post thus this. Here's what I tried.
 Parmesan Garlic Chicken Flatbread
 Mozzarella Sticks 
 Slammers
Original Mojito

Overall, I have nothing bad to say in all of my dining experiences at Buffalo Wild Wings. Their service is good, in all of the locations that I've visited. As for the food, everything that I tried was delicious but if I would have to pick a favorite, it'll be the Parmesan Garlic Chicken Flatbread. It was very flavorful with the chicken cooked to perfection. The flatbread was tender with just the right amount of crunch. It wasn't too think so the flavors really came out. 

I'd definitely recommend Buffalo Wild Wings. The items on the menu are a bit pricey but with the huge servings of scrumptious food and with their excellent service, it was really worth it. Visit their locations at S Maison in Conrad Manila near SM Mall of Asia, Uptown Place Mall in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, Estancia Mall in Capitol Commons in Pasig, and Vista Mall in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.