Up next on my gastronomic adventures is Rai Rai Ken, a Japanese restaurant that has been here for years now with over thirty branches all over the country. But it was only until recently that I got to try it. Why? Because if you have been following my blog for years now, you'd know that I wasn't really into Japanese food until 2014, and there are lots of Japanese restos all over Manila so there's always one that I haven't tried yet. Plus, I tend to play favorites and just keep coming back to them. So there.

Anyway, here's what I tried when I went there for a quick meal with some of the fam bam.
 Yakisoba - Php165
Atsuyaki Tofu - 210
 Ebi Tempura - Php239

Overall, I found the food delicious at Rai Rai Ken. I was craving for yakisoba at the time and I had to say that it satisfied my cravings that day. I loved the yakisoba because it was very tasty and the noodles were cooked perfectly. It had so much toppings on it. It also had a tad too much sauce for my liking but still, the taste was good. Same feedback on the tofu dish, it was too sauce-y but it was delicious.

The service was pretty quick and really good. Plus the prices were totally affordable, so I'd recommend you try it.