Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I could eat breakfast food all day and I won't get tired of it. Which is why I looove all-day-breakfast places.

The Early Bird Breakfast Club is one of my favorite breakfast places because of the scrumptious food and very nice presentation. Check out the photos to see what I mean.
Sunny Salpicao - tender pieces of chicken breast marinated with their signature and
sauteed with button mushrooms, served with Breakfast Rice and a sunny side up
egg - Php345
The Early Bird Full English - one English banger, two strips of bacon, mushrooms, 
ripe grilled tomatoes, two fried eggs, Early Bird hash potatoes, baked beans and two
pieces of toast - Php495
Bacon and Pineapple Scotch Eggs - soft boiled egg encased in sausage meat and
lightly fried, served with hash potatoes, strips of bacon, grilled tomato, and dressed
in bacon and pineapple chutney - Php315
Fried Chicken and Breakfast Waffle - crispy fried chicken thigh served on a duo of
potato and pancake waffles, served with maple syrup and gravy - Php345
Strawberry Passion Iced Tea - Php95
Puto Bumbong Pancakes - puto bumbong in the form of their signature pancakes,
served with coconut whipped cream - Php325

I loved everything that I have tried there so far. My favorite would have to be the Fried Chicken and Breakfast Waffle because it's such a unique combination. I really love the fusion of salty and sweet, and this dish perfectly delivers that. I love how the potatoes are mashed in the waffle, and how the syrup and gravy brings it all together. 

I would really recommend going to the Early Bird Breakfast Club, be it breakfast time or dinner time. Or basically just any time of the day. Everything that I tried in their menu is so delicious, you won't be disappointed. The portions are huge so make room for a lot of food when you do decide to go there. 

The Early Bird Breakfast Club has four locations: the Fort Complex in Bonifacio Global City, Century City Mall in Makati, Eastwood Mall in Libis, and Nuvali in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Check out their website for more information. :)