Ayala Triangle Gardens is one of my frequent hangouts because it's good place to run and work out, and has a lot of restaurant selections with al fresco dining. While I may have passed Simple Lang countless number of times, it was only very recently that I actually noticed it.

The words "simple lang" is a Filipino phrase that translates to "it's simple". A member of the Raintree group, Simple Lang is a restaurant that boasts of modern Filipino cuisine with a playful twist. I had dinner with my family there just a few weeks ago, and had a nice dining experience. Here is what we ordered.
Sinigang ni Lola - Php360
Lechon Belly Rolls - Php250
Crispy Pork Belly Dinakdakan - Php195

 Tinta Fried Rice - Php165

Overall, the food was great. There was nothing quite special about their sinigang but it was still delicious. The Tinta Fried Rice is really something unique. It's basically fried rice with squid ink, which explains the black color. I also tasted a tinge of that squid flavor in the rice. But my favorite would have to be the Crispy Pork Belly Dinakdakan. It is very flavorful with just a little hint of chili taste. I also liked the Lechon Belly Rolls because of the spicy sauce that came with it. Hmm, I think my tolerance for spicy food is increasing. 

Anyway, I would definitely recommend Simple Lang because of the great-tasting food, good and quick service, and reasonable prices. Check it out at Ayala Triangle Gardens.