Ever since I discovered it in 2014, Simply Hydration has become my go-to water bottle for long distance runs. Which is why I was so ecstatic to find out earlier today that I made it into the Simple Hydration Run Team for 2016.

Hydration is always important for runners during both training runs and events. However, I am not a huge fan of hydration belts and hydration bags because I find them heavy. I also don't like to carry water bottles with my hands. Because of Simple Hydration, I don't have to deal with these anymore. With its unique design, it can easily fit any waistband, race bib holder, and even the back of the shirt or sports bra. Trust me, it does not fall off. That and it can carry up to 13 ounces, which means I get to stay well-hydrated during long runs.

I am such a huge fan of Simple Hydration that I feel truly honored for me to be a part of their run team. Thank you so much, Simple Hydration, for this opportunity.

Click here to know the other team members, and click here for more Simple Hydration products.