My 2015 was filled with both ups and downs. I'm not gonna compose an entire speech here so let me just show you some of the highlights of the year that is about to end.

 The year kicked off with me finishing my first ever full marathon, which is one of
the milestones of my running "career" (as in kinarir, LOL).
Not long after my first full marathon, I ran and finished my first ever ultramarathon,
which pertains to any distance longer than 42.195km.
I climbed a mountain for the very first time during the summer.
 I also did my second climb shortly after.
I got to visit and swim in Burot beach.
I finished the Milo Marathon, which is the most prestigious marathon in the country
because of its very strict cut-off time. I swore to do better in the next one.
 I got to visit Puerto Galera for the first time, where I had a few more firsts. Like my
first time snorkeling, and first time to ride a dragon boat and a jetski.
I went on my third out-of-country trip to visit Singapore. It was also my first time there.
I finished my first ever out-of-country running event, and my fourth full marathon.

Looking back, my 2015 was mostly of mountaineering, traveling, and of course, running. I climbed two mountains, and added two more local destinations in my metaphorical travel book. I also ticked another country in my international travel bucket list. I finished a total of thirteen runs: four half-marathons, one 10k run with a new personal best, one afroman distance, four full marathons, and three ultra marathons. I got promoted in my job, which was also a highlight. It was one heck of year.

As great as it was, my 2015 still had some bumps along the way. Sadly and unfortunately, I had to let go of some things and some people in my life that were no longer doing me any good. On the upside, I welcomed new people in my life who filled it with nothing but positive vibes. I had a career high followed with one major letdown, followed by a new opportunity. And the only thing that I can do is accept it, move on, and make the best of what is to come. 

One great thing I've learned this 2015 is that while we cannot control what happens to us, we can always control how we react to it. It's a great mantra in life, which I can apply in the coming years. So here's to an awesome year that was, and here's to an even more awesome year ahead! :D