While I naturally have fair skin, my skin is tanned these days so I tend to wear bronzing make-up a lot. This is to enhance whatever tan I have. Now, I have always been on the lookout for a good and affordable contouring palette and I think I found the right one with E.L.F.'s contouring and bronzing palette. Check it out.
E.LF. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder Duo in St. Lucia

Pros:
  • It comes in a small packaging and it is very handy. It fits in my everyday make-up pouch.
  • Since it is in compact powder form, it is good for oily skin and it is easy to blend.
  • It is great for everyday use and for only Php336 (USD8.00), it does not break the bank.
Cons:
  • It does not come with a brush.
  • The blush is not highly-pigmented so it wears off easily.
I would still recommend this blush and bronzer duo because it is good quality everyday make-up for a very, very affordable price. Even if you have to do touch-ups, you can always buy it again once it runs out.