I am not really a huge fan of buffet restaurants. Not because of the food but because, while I am a foodie, I can never really a lot. Every time I eat at buffet restaurants, I never went on more than three rounds because I get easily full. 

So this was my first time to try Buffet 101. I had lunch with my family in their Glorietta branch. I did three rounds, including dessert. This was everything I had.

What I love about Buffet 101 is that they have a wide selection of dishes from different cuisines like Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino. If I'm not mistaken, I recall seeing a bit of Thai and European food as well. As expected, being a Japanese food binge-eater that I am, my favorite was the Japanese part of the buffet. I really loved that they have a huge variety of sushis and makis. I felt like I was on maki-heaven, if there ever was one.

As you can see on the photos above, I did not eat rice (except for the ones that came with the sushis), because rice fills me up quickly. So what I did was I had a little bit of everything: some chicken satay, baked potatoes, macaroni salad, veggie rolls, spicy noodles, and some port teriyaki. For the sushi, I wolfed down as much as I could. Everything was superb.

For the desserts, there was a lot to choose from with a wide variety of cakes to brownies to cookies to salads and fresh fruits. But I only tried everything on the dessert table with "red velvet" in its name, plus a couple of chocolate-y treats. There was also a candy buffet which I could not resist. 

While other buffet restaurants do not include drinks without you having to pay extra, Buffet 101 offers a selection of drinks. They have fruit juices, soda, coffee, tee, and even draft beer. Plus points for them because of that.

Overall, I had a good lunching experience at Buffet 101. For only Php899 for their weekend lunch time buffet, you get good value (in the form of absolutely delish food) for your money. So I would recommend trying it if you're into buffets, with branches in Glorietta, SM by the Bay, Libis, and Robinsons Magnolia.