Wingstop is a chain of restaurants which mostly serves chicken wings. Their first branch opened in 1994 in Garland, Texas. To date, they now have around 700 across the United States and in other countries, including Indonesia, Singapore, and of course, the Philippines.

I got to try Wingstop just recently while I was in Eastwood, Libis. For starters, I like how the interiors looked. It kinda looked like a classic 90s Western diner with an aviation theme.

As for the food and drinks, here's what I ordered:

For the drinks, I got the iced tea which is a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf products. While they have soda, I ordered this because I'm trying to be more healthy by eliminating carbonated drinks from my diet. Then I ordered their chicken tenders and onion rings combo with BBQ dip. My verdict? The chicken wings were yummy although there was nothing extraordinary about them. Same goes for the onion rings. What I like the most here is the dip. The barbecue dip captures the sweet-spicy flavor just perfectly.

Other flavors of dips to choose from are bleu cheese, ranch, honey mustard, and teriyaki. Aside from the chicken tenders, they also have chicken wings (duh) with a variety of flavors to choose from, like garlic parmesan, lemon pepper, hickory smoked BBQ, cajun, and a lot more. You can also choose to order Texas-style fries, chipotle rice, garlic parmesan fries, potato salad, and coleslaw to go with your chicken.

I would definitely recommend Wingstop. They may not have a wide array of food in their menu but this place is perfect if you're craving for chicken wings or chicken tenders. Wingstop is located on the ground floor of Eastwood Citywalk 2 in Libis, Quezon City and on the ground floor of Glorietta 2 in Makati City.