I've always known Conti's for their sumptuous desserts, especially their signature Mango Bravo cake. It is like a staple whenever we have family get-togethers or parties, although I'm not a huge fan of it since I prefer chocolate cakes rather than fruity ones. 

So it was only recently that I got to try dining at the actual restaurant. Here is what I've tried. 
 Cheesy Baked Macaroni - Php.190
Oreo cheesecake - Php.95

The food was really good. I love baked macaroni, and their version is so much better than the others I've tried. I understood right then and there why it is one of their best sellers. The serving is huge too, although it is only good for one person. I also liked the Oreo cheesecake. But I think it's too sweet for my taste. 

I would recommend Conti's for their superb food and good service. For more information, you can check out their website here.