Japanese food is looove. With so many Japanese restos to discover and try, I'm even thinking of making a separate blog for it. Okay, I kid! But you get my point right.

Here's another one: Kimono Ken, which I tried a couple of weeks ago with a couple of girl friends. 
 California Maki - Php150
 Shoyu Ramen - Php220
Negi Ramen - Php220

Each of the items on their menu is good for sharing which is why between the three of us, we only ordered a couple of ramen bowls and plate of maki. I loved the Shoyu Ramen. The Negi Ramen, not so much but that is because it's spicy and I have a very low tolerance for spicy food. I'm sure those who love hot stuff will like it. The California Maki is also good, but there's nothing spectacular about. The service is good and quick. I'd give Kimono Ken two thumbs up.

Kimono Ken is located in EDSA Shangri-La Plaza mall, SM City the Block, and Blue Bay Walk, just to name a few branches. For more information, check out their website here.