If you're looking for a cool place to hangout in with good food and good beer, then I would highly recommend Draft Gastropub in Greenbelt. I was there recently with one of my college friends and we had a great time there, just catching up while filling our tummies with sumptuous food and drinks.
 Chicken Tenders - Php.225
 Mac 'N Cheese - Php.345
 Beer (Stella Artois) - Php.180 for 330ml, Php.240 for 500ml

The chicken tenders were very tasty and they come with two types of dipping sauce: sour cream and chili. The chili dipping sauce has this sweet spicy flavor that tickles my taste buds. It was actually very good. We ordered the mac 'n cheese because it was one of the bestsellers according to the server, so we took her word and I'm happy to say that we weren't disappointed. It was very filling and flavorful. The cheese was creamy, which was something that I really liked. Also, their bar menu has a wide selection of drinks like cocktails and hard liquor. Of course, it also has European draft like Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, and Chimay Red, just to name a few.

I'd give Draft Gastropub two thumbs up for the very good food and chill ambience. I like that it was a bit quiet there, with a relaxing feel and that they play cool alternative music from the '90s. Or maybe that was because we went there at around four in the afternoon, and people weren't in the party-mood that time. Oh well.

Draft Gastropub is located on the ground floor of Greenbelt 2, Makati. Other locations are at The Fort Strip in BGC, at Powerplant Mall in Rockwell, and in Alabang. Do check it out. :)