Mark your calendar and save the dates, runners! Here is the final schedule for this year's Run United Runrio Trilogy. Eep!
Run United 1 - March 8, 2015
Run United 2 - June 7, 2015
Run United Philippine Marathon - October 4, 2015

I am very excited as I am planning my revenge on the trilogy. LOL. Let me explain. Last year, I only got to join the Run United 2 and the Run United Philippine Marathon. I missed out on the first one because I was not able to register early and it was sold out in a couple of days. It eventually turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I ended up injured a few days prior to Run United 1 2014. So this year, I am looking forward to finally completing it. *fingers crossed*

Anyways, here are the singlet and finisher shirt designs, and the medal designs for this year.

Online registration for Run United 1 starts on January 19 while in-store registration starts on January 26 at selected stores. For more details, check out www.runrio.com.