It's that time again when we bid farewell to another year and welcome the next one. I, for one, am very grateful for 2013 as it held for me a lot of experiences, most of the good than the bad. 2013 started out meh but things took a turn halfway. 2013 is the year where I got a promotion at work. 2013 gave me an all-time high on my blog as it opened a lot of opportunities for me to work with online stores and fellow bloggers. On the last quarter of 2013, I fell back in love with running and I did what I never thought was possible in three months: I conquered my very first half-marathon. And the cherry on top of the sundae that is 2013? I fell in love again. Thanks to running, I met a truly amazing person whom I can see myself with next year and the following years to come. (Hi there, JC! *wink*) So yeah, 2013 is overall a good year.

But as great as 2013 is, we need to bid it goodbye and move on to the next year. It's time to move forward and make way for more opportunities, experiences, and memories. I know that I will definitely encounter some bumps on the road but it is up to me to make the best out of it. I plan to make the best out of everything, may it be good or bad. I am ready for 2014.

I hope that 2013 has been great for you too, my dear readers. Thank you, yet again, for sticking with me and my blog. I hope to see you (again) next year. And I hope for nothing more than for you to have a blessed, fruitful and happy 2014. Here's a picture of me in cat ears.

Okay, enough of this. Now let's all party and celebrate. Happy, happy, happy new year, everyone! XOXO