You know how big of a fan I am of Chinese cuisine. Which is why I am glad I discovered this restaurant located near my place. It's a good 10-15 minute walk from where I am staying in Pasig so it's very convenient on those times I'm craving for some Chinese.
 Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet Rice Toppings - Php.110
 Mantao - Php.25
 Wanton - Php.90

The wanton noodles was actually delicious and not too heavy on the tummy. The fish fillet tasted good except that it had too much sweet and sour sauce on it. Overall, I'd still recommend it as it is good Chinese food with affordable price. Oh, that and they have really fast service. We got our order in no more than 10 minutes which was quite impressive.

Hong Kong Noodles & Dimsum House is located on 606 Shaw Boulevard, Kapitolyo, Pasig City. They also deliver, just check out their contact information here. :)