When I was a kid and even when I became a little older, it has always been my dream to go to Disneyland. Well, dream come true it is, as this is where I had a post-birthday celebration. Yes, Hong Kong Disneyland. I actually got a little teary-eyed when we got there. Yeah, real tears of joy. I'm not kidding! Anyways, as promised, here's a quick photo diary.
the Mickey Express, lol
our tickets
someone's happy, posing in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle
family picture with Minnie and Mickey
scariest freaking ride everrr
cute toy soldiers
Space Mountain
Main Street USA at night
Sleeping Beauty's castle at night
back in the hotel, brought Mickey Mouse home with me


I felt like I kid and I really didn't care. Like I said, going to Disneyland has always been one of my dreams. Not a lot of people get to live their dreams so I really consider myself blessed. Crossing one off my list. :)