Last week, I went to Hong Kong together with my family for a quick vacation out of the country. It was my first time in Hong Kong and you can surely imagine how excited I was to be there.

We stayed at a hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, which is a village in Hong Kong. It is an urban area, sometimes dubbed as shoppers paradise as you can see stores left and right on every street. From clothing stores including signature and designer brands, and cosmetic shops, and even gadgets, it's like Tsim Sha Tsui has it all. It's the best place for shopaholics like myself. Anyways, I'm gonna stop rambling now and let some photos do the talking.
high up in the sky
the busy people of Tsim Sha Tsui bustling around town
authentic wonton shrimp noodles

pardon my huge face, mehehe
myself and my mom at Kowloon Park

my not-so-little sister and I
night market in Mongkok

Okay, so that's just some of the photos taken during our first day there. And there were a lot of 'em taken during the entire trip! I will definitely post some more once I'm done selecting my favorite ones. Anyways, that's it for now. Keep posted for more, alright? Toodles! :)