If you're looking to dine somewhere casual with a taste of global cuisine, Uncle Cheffy's is the perfect go-to place. Global as its menu offers a variety of dishes from the East, West, and somewhere in between.

One Saturday night, one of my college friends and I decided to meet up for dinner and do some catching up. I suggested we go to Greenfield District and check-out the newly opened establishments there. That's when we saw Uncle Cheffy's. I've been hearing about it for quite some time so we decided to try it out. Here's what we ordered.
Tiuey Noodle - Php.295
Pineapple Juice - Php.85
Spatchcocked Chicken - Php.295
Uncle Cheffy Favorites Brick Oven Panizza - Php.395

I can't decide which of the three dishes is my favorite because all of them were really delicious. The noodles was like nothing I've tasted before. The chicken was good too, and I loved the potato salad that came with it. And the panizza? I'd give it two thumbs up. Here's how you eat it: get a slice, put in the veggies served with it, roll, and enjoy.

Overall, I thought the food at Uncle Cheffy's is kinda pricey but then again it was worth every cent. The service was good. It has this cool, laid-back ambiance (sorry, no photos here). And again, the food! I would highly recommend it for the food. I suggest you check it out for yourself. Click here to find a branch near you. Ciao! :)