Here is a place that art-lovers, shopaholics, and foodies can enjoy. It's called Cubao Expo, which is formerly known as Marikina Shoe Expo. It's been there for quite some time now. I discovered it three or four years ago when a few friends brought me there for a couple of drinks.

Cubao Expo is basically a compound lined with shops and restaurants. You can find anything there from shoes, clothes, bags, vinyl records, vintage furniture, toys, books and a lot more. The place has this cool artsy and kitschy feel because of how each establishment there was decorated. There's a burger joint with an art gallery, a coffee shop for sci-fi junkies, and well, you get the picture. Let me show you some of the photos that I've taken during my last visit there.
cool window displays
Bellini's
washi tapes, graphic notebooks, key chains, and other knick knacks
shopping and food trip buddies
 cool tables at The Appraisery cafe
vinyl records for music junkies
mirror shot

That's it for my photo diary. I think it's a pretty awesome place. Cubao Expo is located near Ali Mall. I suggest the you check out Cubao Expo and see for yourself.