This hotel has been home to me during the past few days that I stayed in Iloilo. You see, I had a family emergency and I had to fly to my parents' hometown for a short spur-of-the-moment trip. Century 21 is one of those so-called budget hotels in Iloilo City. It's not exactly a luxurious hotel but it is decent enough, with great service. You basically get what you paid for.
Front Desk and Hotel Lobby
Cafe and Restaurant

My family and I got the deluxe room which accommodates three persons. It is equipped with three single beds with their own night stands, a small dining table, huge TV, wardrobe, and its own bathroom with toilet and hot shower.


One thing that I absolutely love about Century 21 is their food. I swear I can't get enough of the food there especially the ones on their breakfast menu. Must be why I'm fat, lol. Oh, and their cheeseburger is to die for. Just check out the photos.
Continental Breakfast - Php.125

Hot Chocolate - free with breakfast meals/ Php.40 on its own
American Breakfast - Php.140
 Filipino Breakfast - Php.140
Cheeseburger and Fries - Php.160

Overall, my experience there was good. The service crew members were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is situated right in the city, near grocery stores and surrounded by food places so it is very convenient. If you're planning a trip to Iloilo and looking to stay somewhere that's clean and affordable, I'd recommend Century 21 Hotel. You can contact them at (033) 335-8821. :)