Hello there, my loves. So this is my last post for 2012. 2012 was a year full of ups and downs for me. Mostly downs in my personal life. 2012 was very stressful, dramatic, and more than anything, disappointing. But nevertheless, I am thankful for all the lessons that it taught me. Most of all, I'm thankful for my family and friends who never left my side through all the tough times I've had. I'm thankful for my career and the lifestyle that I was able to have because of it. I'm thankful for every blessing and challenge that came to me. 2012 was probably the hardest year for me which made it all the more memorable.

Sniff sniff! But enough drama. Haha. I'd like to thank you, readers for sticking with me and my blog this year. I wish you all lots of blessings in the coming year. Happy 2013, everyone! Cheers! :D