I've read some good reviews about Dermclinic from other blogs and medical-related sites. So when I was looking to get a facial, I decided to book an appointment in their SM Mall of Asia branch. I chose the Intense Whitening Facial because according to their website, it lightens the skin as well as dark spots. And I regret to admit that my face has lots of dark spots. I blame my pimply high school days. 

My experience at Dermclinic has been nothing but great. Upon entering the clinic, I was greeted by the receptionist who immediately confirmed my appointment and made me sign this sheet of paper for their first-timers. Then I was asked to sit and wait for my turn, while being served drinks, choosing from coffee, iced tea, and water.

The whole treatment lasted for about 45 minutes, conducted by a dermatological nurse. It started with basic cleansing and brushing to remove dirt, sebum, oil, and dead skin. It was then followed by a facial massage while my face was being steamed. The nurse then used this sort of vacuum to suck deep-seated dirt. The nurse was very chatty, btw. Afterwards, she applied this facial mask and let it sit there for about 10 minutes. She then used this metal extractor used for removing whiteheads. It was a bit painful but tolerable. It was followed by oxygen therapy and laser toning to close my pores. Laser toning also helps prevent wrinkles. Finally, she put some cream on my face and I was good to go.
Shameful photos of me but I'm posting them anyways. LOL

I wasn't allowed to wash my face for 24 hours after the treatment but I was allowed to wear make-up, even liquid based ones. Thank goodness, because I have to go to work after that and I really don't feel like going out without make-up. Yeah, a sign of insecurity right there.

Anyways, I would recommend Dermclinic for your dermatological and facial needs. They also have cosmetic surgery and hair services, perfect for those with dandruff and for promoting hair growth. For more information and for a complete list of their services, you can visit their website here.
Image grabbed from the Dermclinic website.