Cafe Far Ben is located in Seongsu-dong and has become particularly popular among BTS ARMYs because the owner is RM’s sister. If you didn’t already know about that connection, though, there’s really nothing about the cafe that would immediately indicate it’s BTS-related.
![]() |
| Berlin cream donut and iced latté |
From the outside, Cafe Far Ben looks like a cozy local cafe that blends easily into the neighborhood. The interior is much more spacious than I expected, with rustic industrial details and an open layout that almost gives it the feel of a small art gallery. It’s simple but thoughtfully designed, which fits in well with the overall atmosphere of Seongsu.
I’ve been to Cafe Far Ben several times now, and at this point, I’d consider it one of my go-to cafes whenever I’m in the area. I’ve tried their coffee, latte, and hot chocolate on different visits, along with some of their pastries, and everything I’ve ordered so far has been good.
What I like about it is that the cafe stands on its own beyond its connection to BTS. I initially knew about it because of RM, of course, but I’ve gone back simply because I genuinely like the space, the drinks, and the overall atmosphere.
![]() |
| hot chocolate |
Cafe Far Ben also has its own merchandise, including caps and canvas bags featuring the cafe’s branding. The designs are pretty understated, so they feel more like regular cafe merch, which fits with the rest of the space.
For BTS fans visiting Seoul, Cafe Far Ben is an easy place to add to a day exploring Seongsu without feeling like you’re visiting a themed attraction. Even without the BTS connection, it’s still a cafe I’d recommend and a place I’ll keep visiting whenever I’m in the area.



0 Comments