I stayed at Belive&More during a quick overnight trip to Macau when I flew in for a concert. Since I was staying in Macau for less than 36 hours, I mainly wanted somewhere affordable, comfortable, and convenient enough for getting around without spending too much time in transit.

Belive&More Macau

For such a short stay, Belive&More ended up working really well. It had everything I needed for the night, and I was actually surprised by how well-equipped the room was considering how much I paid.


Location

Belive&More is located near Macau’s old town, with the main historic area around a 15-minute walk away. This made it easy to fit in some sightseeing without having to travel far from the hotel.

It was also fairly easy to get to the Cotai Strip, where my concert venue was located. There’s a bus stop around three minutes away on foot, and you can also use the bus to travel between the hotel and Macau International Airport.

There were plenty of convenience stores and restaurants nearby as well, which was useful when I needed to grab something quickly. Overall, I found the location very convenient, especially for such a short trip.

Amenities

This is probably where Belive&More impressed me the most. The bed was spacious and comfortable, and the room came with the basics like towels, toiletries, and slippers, along with a TV, water kettle, free coffee and tea, hairdryer, and Wi-Fi.

One small detail I really appreciated was that the charging ports could accommodate different types of plugs. I had forgotten to buy an adapter for Macau, and it would have felt like a waste buying one just for an overnight trip where I was staying for less than 36 hours. The room also had a desk and chair, which was useful for working, eating, or just having somewhere other than the bed to put my things.

The bathroom was small, but it was well-equipped and had everything I needed. There’s also a common area in the basement where you can get free drinking water, sit and hang out, or play games, which is a nice extra if you have some time to spare at the hotel.

Cleanliness

The room and bathroom were both very clean when I arrived, and I had no issues with cleanliness throughout my stay. Everything felt properly maintained, from the bed and linens to the bathroom and common areas.

Service

The staff were very friendly and accommodating, which made a difference considering I arrived much earlier than check-in. I got there at around 11am and was heading to the concert afterward, and they let me use the common facilities so I could freshen up before leaving.

They also offered free luggage storage, so I didn’t have to bring my bags around while waiting to check in or heading out for the concert. There’s a 24-hour front desk as well, which was reassuring since my schedule wasn’t exactly a typical check-in, sleep, and check-out kind of stay.

Price

I paid around PHP2,430 for one night, which I thought was a really good deal considering the location, amenities, and overall quality of the room. Macau can get expensive when it comes to accommodation, so finding somewhere comfortable at this price worked perfectly for a quick trip.

I also booked a double room, so it would have been even better value if two people were sharing the cost. Even as a solo traveler, though, I was happy with what I paid, especially since I got a private room with everything I needed rather than having to compromise on comfort just to keep the accommodation budget low.


For a quick trip to Macau, Belive&More gave me pretty much everything I needed from a hotel without making me spend more than necessary. The convenient location, comfortable room, surprisingly good amenities, and helpful staff made my short stay very easy.

I’d happily stay here again, particularly for another overnight or weekend trip. At the price I paid, it was great value and left me with more of my budget to actually spend on the trip rather than on a room I was barely going to be in.