As an ARMY, seeing BTS perform live has always been a dream. While I haven't had the chance to experience their electrifying energy in person yet, which is definitely on my bucket list, B*verse: Singing with the Stars exhibition offered the next best thing – a virtual front-row seat!

B*verse: Singing with the Stars

The highlight of the entire experience was undoubtedly the VR section. Strapping on the headset felt like stepping into another world. Suddenly, I was transported right onto the stage with BTS, the roar of the crowd and the thumping music washing over me. Witnessing their iconic performances from The Fact Music Awards in VR was unreal. The different angles and close-up shots made it feel like I had VIP access, and I got a glimpse of their stage presence like never before. It was so realistic that I felt like I could almost reach out and touch them!

While the VR experience had a strict no-photo policy, the rest of the exhibition was also visually stunning. Different rooms explored each member's personality and artistic expression, offering a deeper dive into their individual worlds.

B*verse: Singing with the Stars

But the fun didn't stop there! Each ticket holder gets freebies upon purchasing their ticket. You'll find a random photocard featuring one of the BTS members – I got my bias, Jin! You'll also receive a tiny zip-lock pouch decorated with the B*verse logo and a light-up B*verse badge pin.

B*verse: Singing with the Stars was an unforgettable experience that truly captured the magic of BTS. Whether you've been an ARMY for years or are just discovering their music, this exhibition offers a unique and immersive way to connect with your favorite group. It definitely fueled my excitement to see them perform live someday – a dream that feels a little closer to reality now!

B*verse: Singing with the Stars
freebies with every ticket

Don't miss out! This exhibition runs until August 15, 2024. You can get your ticket at the venue in Gateway Mall 2 in Cubao or pre-purchase them online here