Let me tell you, Seoul in June is no joke. It. Was. Hot. But you know what was hotter? The energy at the BTS Festa 2024, which is BTS' anniversary celebration, especially since it was right after Jin's big discharge. It was double the reason to celebrate.

BTS Festa 2024
I had to bring Minini RJ with me

This year was my first time ever experiencing Festa in South Korea, and wow. The whole city was buzzing with excitement. Buses, bus stops, train stations, and even food places were decorated with BTS posters. Because I really planned to be in Seoul for almost the whole month of June, I threw my name in the hat for the raffle to hug Jin, but hey, sometimes luck just doesn't shine your way.

Yes, I felt a little sad, but that was no reason for me to not celebrate. I still had the outdoor event to look forward to and it was incredible. There were booths filled with games and activities, and the best part? Freebies! As a member, I scored a whole Festa kit – a souvenir ticket, phone strap, a set of limited edition photocards, and guess what? I pulled my bias, Jin! There were also freebies from event sponsors.

BTS Festa 2024
the cutest setup

Everyone that day – and I mean everyone – was rocking purple or wearing a BTS shirt or dressed to the nines in the most adorable (and sometimes hilarious) outfits that only ARMYs would recognize. I saw one in a shark costume and another in a dinosaur costume, and sooo many people wearing Jin's Good Day pajamas and Super Tuna shirt. One ARMY particularly caught my eye because she wore that iconic Jin outfit from Bon Voyage in Malta - if you know, you know.

The sun beat down mercilessly that day, but Festa was pure magic. I met so many amazing ARMYs from all ages and all corners of the globe. We sang our hearts out to BTS songs, shared stories about our love for the boys, and just had an absolute blast connecting with people who get it.

BTS Festa 2024
gifts from ARMY Zone

Festa 2024 might not have included a hug from Jin (maybe next time!), but the incredible atmosphere and the amazing people I connected with made it an experience I'll never forget. This was my first Festa in Seoul and it won't definitely be the last. Here's to Festa 2025 – already counting down the days!