After a very busy first day doing the Countryside Tour in Bohol, we decided to chill for a bit on the second day. My friend did promise me one "mall day" so we decided to do just that. Coming from Siargao which has no malls, I had been raring to go to one just to do a bit of shopping for necessities. We ended up going to Island City Mall in the morning where I got a couple of shorts and a powerbank, since mine stopped working. It was a nice change of pace from my usual island life. I also got to eat some fast food, so yay!

Our afternoon was pretty much free so we decided to go to Dumaluan Beach. Dumaluan Beach is roughly a ten-minute drive from where we were staying in Panglao. While Panglao is famous for Alona Beach, that area is quite crowded, and we really preferred to not go where the crowds flock, so Dumaluan Beach it is.

As someone who lives in Siargao, I was not impressed by Dumaluan Beach. Nonetheless, it is a nice clean beach with white sand and clear waters. There was a restaurant with some tables. We ordered a couple of sandwiches for a light snack before finding a nice quiet spot to chill.


That was it for our second day in Bohol. It was pretty much an uneventful day to be honest, but it was relaxing so I liked it. More adventures to come in the next ones so just keep posted for them.