Let's continue my Siargao adventures with this blog post. From Sugba Lagoon and Kawhagan Island, I discovered more of the islands surrounding Siargao with the island hopping tour that I booked with My Siargao Guide. The tour was another joiner's tour and several of the people in the group were also people that I've been with during the Sugba Lagoon tour. This tour also lasted for a whole day.

Encompassing the island hopping tour are three of Siargao's most well-known islands: Guyam Island, Daku Island, and Naked Island. From the meet-up point in Bravo Resort, we boarded a boat that took us to these islands. First up is Guyam Island, which is a tear-drop shaped island. It took us around twenty minutes to get here.

We stayed for around thirty minutes on Guyam Island before taking another twenty-minute boat ride going to next one which is Daku Island. This island, aptly named after the Bisaya word "daku" which means "big", is the biggest of the three islands that we visited. This is also where we stayed the longest and had our lunch which was part of the tour package. Our lunch consisted of rice, fish kinilaw, chicken adobo, grilled fish, grilled pork, grilled vegetables on skewers, stir-fried veggie noodles, watermelon, and pineapples.
group photo grabbed from My Siargao Guide's IG

Once we're fed and well-rested, we then proceeded to the last island which is Naked Island. This island was named as such because there is nothing on this island. No rock formations or trees. Nothing, just sand. It's actually like a very big sandbar.

We spent around thirty minutes in Naked Island before going back to Bravo Resort. The boat trip going back took roughly forty minutes.

This was one of my favorite tours in Siargao. I really enjoyed this because I got to meet a lot of new people who shared their travel stories with me. I also loved how very well-organized this tour was. There was a lot of food all throughout the tour. Apart from our lunch feast in the photo above, there were also snacks and booze provided. Needless to say, we were very much well-fed. Our tour guides, Maddy and Tali, were very engaged with all the participants. Aaand this tour package only cost Php1000 per person, so it was really value for money.

So that is another day concluded in my Siargao trip. There will be a few more posts coming your way because I spent five days there (prolly the best five days of my life huhu). Okay, so that's it. 'Til the next one, loves! :)