Nammoon is Nami Island's premier Korean restaurant and it was where I had lunch on my day trip to the island. One thing you should know about Korean restaurants is that the servings can be huge and if you're eating alone, it can be a bit much. This means that you only get to try one dish at a time.

Nammoon Korean Restaurant

That day, I was with a friend so we got to try at least two dishes at the restaurant. There are several restaurants on the island but we chose Nammoon Korean Restaurant because we wanted to eat authentic Korean dishes. The place also has this very local and homey vibe which made it all the more inviting.

The restaurant's menu has a lot of options but since my friend is vegetarian, we could only choose from a few items - all of which looked good from the photos nonetheless. I'm not vegetarian but I rarely eat meat anyway so I was happy to order anything. Here's what we had.

Nammoon Korean Restaurant
seafood pajeon

Nammoon Korean Restaurant
veggie bibimbap with egg

Overall, the food was quite good. The veggie bibimbap was delicious but it wasn't the best. I still prefer that other place that was on the Michelin guide. However, I did love the seafood pajeon. It had little bits of shrimp in it, which my friend removed. It was a bit oily but it was really good and I couldn't get enough of it. 

Our dining experience at Nammoon Korean Restaurant was pleasant. The service was good and we didn't have to wait too long for our food. The prices were reasonable. Given that Nami Island is a touristy destination, the prices of the food here are slightly lower compared to restaurants in Myeongdong. 

If you're visiting Nami Island, I'd highly recommend Nammoon Korean Restaurant.