Here is another fairly new restaurant in Siargao that I really like. Dao Chow is a small restaurant in General Luna that offers Chinese food. 

Come to think of it, there wasn't really any Chinese restaurant in Siargao. Which is why I'm so glad that this place has opened.

Lemon Chicken - PHP170 for solo meal
Fried Pork Wonton - PHP100 for 6 pieces
Salt and Pepper Squid - PHP370 for sharing
Chinese Spring Rolls - PHP120 for 6 pieces

I loved everything I've tried here at Dao Chow but my favorites would have to be the lemon chicken and the fried pork wontons. Everything was tasty. The portions were good, and everything was pretty cheap for Siargao. 

Dao Chow is one of the places that I keep coming back to, and I would highly recommend this if ever you are in Siargao. Dao Chow is located along Tourism Road, close to Bravo Resort and Restaurant.