Ever since I started my cruelty-free journey, I have been always on the lookout for restaurants with vegan options. Which is actually quite challenging. For one, the options are very very limited. Also, they can get pricey. 

This is why I was so happy when I discovered Planted. Planted is a food stall in a small food hall called The Pantree, which is located in Makati. It's a ten-minute walk from where I work which is actually very convenient. All of the food in their menu are vegan. 
 "Bacon" Rice Bowl - Php130
Potato Fries - Php60
Nacho Cheese Dip - Php20

The food there was sooo good. Their vegan bacon tasted a bit like bacon but you could tell the difference, that it wasn't the same as the real thing. But still, I like it. I also liked the fact that their menu was not pricey at all.

The Pantree is located on the ground floor of JCSO Building along Dela Rosa cor. Castro Sts. in Legaspi Village, Makati City. They also deliver via Food Panda.