Okay, so Tim Ho Wan is not really new to the Philippines. In fact, it's been here for quite some time now and a lot of foodies have already tried this restaurant so I'm not sure if this review will be relevant but here goes.

It's only recently that I first got to try Tim Ho Wan. I have always wanted to try it because I've heard that the food there is really good but I never really had the patience to wait in line. Every time I would pass by the branch that's closest to me, it's always packed with people waiting in line so it was always a no-go. That is until one of my colleagues decided to have our dinner meeting there. They arrived early and was able to secure a table right away. All I had to do was came in there (lol).

The menu was very straightforward; mostly of dimsum. If you are a rice person, then this is not the place for you because they have very limited choices for rice meals. Anyway, here is everything that I tried.
 Chow Mien Stir Fried Noodle - Php130
 Braised Soup HK Style with Shredded Chicken and Mushroom - Php160
 Spring Roll with Egg White - Php120
 Pork Dumpling with Shrimp - Php150
Vermicelli Roll with BBQ Pork - Php160 
Beef Ball with Beancurd Skin - Php120

There is nothing that I tried that I did not like, which made it clear why Tim Ho Wan got a Michelin star. The food is top quality. My personal favorites would have to be the stir-fried noodles, the pork dumplings and the beef ball. I also got to try their famous pork buns which I forgot to take a photo of (because we devoured it right away) and it was sooo good.

So if you haven't tried Tim Ho Wan yet, I recommend that you do. Great service and superb food; what more can you ask for?