Being a foodie, I'm always on the lookout for good places to eat, be it a high-end restaurant or a hole-in-the-wall kind of place. I'm not really picky when it comes to food just as long as the place looks clean. Having said that, I just recently tried another place in Makati that serves yummy but inexpensive food.

Jolly Dopey Native Restaurant has been there for quite some time now and it was only recently that I got to try it with my sister. It's a very small restaurant that has a seating capacity of around twenty to thirty people, located along the busy street of Evangelista. Nothing fancy. Surprisingly, they offer a huge variety of dishes from rice meals to pasta to sandwiches. Since we were both craving pasta, here is what we ordered.
 Lasagna - Php88
Chicken Pesto - Php88

We also ordered drinks but I didn't bother to take photos because they were just soda in can. The food was so cheap that we only paid less than Php250 for everything. The verdict? The food was really good. To be honest, the chicken pesto had way too much sauce for my liking but it was tasty. For the price, I really can't complain. 

So if you are in the area and you are looking for cheap eats, then you'd better try Jolly Dopey Native Restaurant. It is located on the corner of Cailles St. and Evangelista St. in Bangkal, Makati, and is open from 10am to 10pm. The food is really value for your money.