Two weekends ago, I joined my 5th Milo Marathon event (although not all of them were in the 42k category). First Milo event I joined was a 5km-race back in 2012. Then I ran 10km in 2014 and 42km in both 2015 and 2016. This year, I decided to go back to 10km because I didn't have any proper training. Not even for a half marathon. While I know that I can finish a half marathon, and perhaps even a full, I also know that I prolly wouldn't finish before the cut-off and my finish time would not be good. And I don't want that on my record, so no deal.

I got to the race venue with barely fifteen minutes to spare before my gun start. Silly me didn't wake up to my alarm, but thankfully, I got there just in time to deposit my baggage and do a little warm-up. Five o'clock came and we were off.
Photo Credits: Reggie of Running Photographers

It was a chilly and windy Sunday morning. I kept a very relaxed pace all throughout the race and still managed to finish well within the cut-off time of 1 hour and 30 minutes.

It was another fun race for me. I enjoyed the absence of the pressure and the thought of having to finish within a very strict cut-off. I guess off-season has its bright sides. After the race, I then proceeded to cheering for my friends who ran the full marathon. 
rank: 815th out of 3143 runners, official chip time: 1:10:53