Following my La Union food crawl is The Coffee Library in San Juan, La Union. This is the second location of The Coffee Library with the Baguio branch being their first. 

In true surf town nature, the ambiance of The Coffee Library in San Juan is laid-back, with rustic tables and chairs. Some tables have couches for a more relaxed feel. The place has wooden shelves filled with an assortment of books, adorned with vintage decorative pieces. It also has outdoor tables and chairs on the upstairs balcony for al fresco dining.


For the food, I tried one of their signature drinks as recommended by their barista. I also tried one of their sandwiches.
 Signature Iced Coffee
 Fish Fillet Sandwich

The iced coffee was the perfect pick-me-up drink for a hot day. The sandwich was just so good, with the fillet cooked just perfectly. The serving was huge, and I loved it although I can barely finish it on my own. 

Needless to say, I was truly pleased with experience there. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and very attentive. I loved the overall feel and the vibes of the place. The food was satisfyingly good. I would definitely recommend The Coffee Library in San Juan, La Union, if you're looking for a chill place to hangout in with delicious food and coffee.