Hi, loves! Sorry for being MIA on you for the past few days because I was back in my favorite place in the Philippines, and prolly the world. I was in La Union for five days. After eLyU, I made a quick stop in Baguio before heading back to Manila to meet up with Baguio-based friends.

While I was in Baguio, I made sure to drop by the Unicorn Dream Cafe as a sequel to my food crawl in the summer capital. I first saw it on Facebook and when I did, I knew I had to go there being a huge unicorn-fan. Why unicorns? I dunno. Beats me, but I love them anyways.

Upon entering the cafe, I knew I was in unicorn-heaven. From the wall paints to the furniture to the designs, every detail screams rainbows and glitter and just pure good vibes.


When I went there, my stomach was full because I came from a lunch party (wrong move) so I only ordered their signature premium milkshakes with the works, which costs Php190 each. I ordered the Pinky Paw, which is their strawberry milkshake.


I found the milkshake a tad too sweet and the toppings were overwhelming. The toppings include gummy candies, chocolate pretzel sticks, marshmallows, and a soft cookie covered in sprinkles. They are extremely cute though and I was happy that I got to try it. 

Apart from the milkshakes, Unicorn Dream Cafe also serves lunch meals and snacks, which I promise to try next time. I sneaked a peek at the neighboring tables and the food looks good.


I'm sure both unicorn-lovers and otherwise will love Unicorn Dream Cafe because of the food. It's located on the ground floor of the Marand Nest Building on Upper Bonifacio St. cor. Sumulong, Baguio City. Check it out. :)