The search for the yummiest Pad Thai in the Philippines is still on, and the search continues, this time in Manila, at Black Canyon Coffee. 

Black Canyon Coffee is the largest and the most popular coffee franchise in Thailand with more than 200 branches in Thailand and 40 international locations. Now, why didn't I get to try it when I was in Thailand? Beats me, but anyway, let's move on. Recently, it came here in the Philippines with three locations in Metro Manila. Of course, I ordered their Pad Thai. I also got to try their milkshake.
 Pad Thai - Php256 for solo, Php452 for sharing
Strawberry Milkshake - Php130

My verdict? It was the best Pad Thai I've tasted, apart from the one that I've tried when I went to Thailand. It captured that taste I was looking for. It was savory, with all the spices coming to life but not too overwhelming. It was also not tangy, compared to the others I've tried here in the Philippines. I also loved the milkshake. It has yogurt in it which makes for its sweet and sour taste.

Other than Thai dishes, Black Canyon Coffee also offers a variety of Western comfort food such as steaks, pastas, and sandwiches. While it is a coffee franchise, it offers a wide selection of food which makes it a foodie haven.

Because of the good food and good service, I highly recommend this place. The items on the menu are a bit pricey but they're totally worth it. You can check out Black Canyon Coffee in any of the following locations: Tuscany in McKinley Hill in Taguig, Circuit Makati, and Ayala Malls The 30th in Pasig.