Just recently I tried local Igorot cuisine at The Farmer's Daughter.

The Farmer's Daughter is located right beside Tam-Awan Village, which is a popular tourist attraction that showcases Igorot art and crafts. I like how the restaurant was strategically placed there for a full Cordilleran experience. Here is what I tried there.
Garden Salad
 Pinikpikan - a chicken soup-based dish prepared by beating the live chicken with a 
stick prior to cooking it (kinda brutal, if you ask me)
 Pinuneg - pig's blood sausage
 Kinuday jen Manok - smoked chicken with vegetables
Blueberry Cheesecake

The food was delicious. I especially loved the smoked chicken because it was very flavorful. I also liked that it's smoked and not fried, so it's not greasy. The pig's blood sausage has a weird texture but was surprisingly good. It's not something that I would order again but I'm glad that I got to try it just for the experience. Their blueberry cheesecake was huge. It's good for two to three persons and I loved how it's not too sweet. Overall, I was satisfied with the food and I would definitely come back next time.

The Farmer's Daughter is located along Long Long Rd. in Awan Village, Baguio. I highly recommend that you drop by for a taste of Igorot cuisine.