Pizza Volante is a home-grown restaurant, considered to be one of the most popular Italian restaurants in Baguio City. Pizza Volante serves, well, pizza, pasta, and a wide array of other Western comfort food, a few of them served with rice. Yes, with rice, because we, Filipinos just can't live without rice. 

Since this is an Italian restaurant, I opted to try what they serve best which are their pizzas and pasta. Here's what I ordered.
Pizza Bolognese - lean beef simmered with wine, vegetable, and spices, topped 
with mozzarella cheese - available in different sizes: 6" Php64, 8" Php124, 
10" Php182, 14" Php362
Pesto on Pasta - fresh basil, garlic, roasted nuts in virgin olive oil and topped 
with parmesan cheese, served with garlic bread - available in two serving 
sizes: regular Php72, large Php129

I ordered both dishes in the smallest serving sizes so I'd have enough room for them. As for my verdict, I loved both dishes. The pizza has a soft crust, toasted just a little bit on the sides for that crispiness. It was really tasty. I also loved the pasta. Although it had a tad too much pesto sauce, it was still very flavorful and pasta was cooked just perfectly. Needless to say, I had a very pleasant dining experience.

Volante Pizza is located in Baguio-AyalaLand Technohub Retail Plaza inside Camp John Hay in Baguio City. I highly recommend that you drop by for your Italian food cravings. I'd give it two thumbs up.