Up next on my Baguio food crawl is a restaurant called In Thyme. It's a restaurant inside C Boutique Hotel that is located near Mines View Park. 

It was lunch time and we were supposed to go to Cafe Yagam, but unfortunately it was closed that day. So we ended up taking a good 5-minute walk from J. Felipe St. to C. Arellano St. where C Boutique Hotel was located. Because his office is just beside Mines View Park, he's a frequent at In Thyme. He made some recommendations and here is what we ordered.
 Ribs with Salad and Mashed Potato
Spaghetti Bolognese

The verdict? I loved the food there. The spaghetti was really tasty, but it's their ribs that I liked better. It was very savory. The mashed potato that came with it was just perfect and I couldn't get enough of the gravy. The service was good too. The waitress who took serviced our table was very accommodating and attentive to our needs. 

I'd give In Thyme two thumbs up. Apart from the very nice and laid back ambiance and al fresco seating options, the food was very good. I would definitely come back. I'd recommend it so check it out if ever you are in Baguio. :)