Another year has come and gone for me. My life so far has been nothing short of awesome. Sure there were some not-so-good moments but of course, life isn't perfect. There will always be something good and bad about everything, and how we handle them and react to them is entirely up to us. 

I am so thankful to have been blessed with this life, where I get to experience a lot. I promise to make the most of it and seize every opportunity that will come my way.

 I am so thankful to have been given a human body that has proven to be physically capable of so much more than I have ever imagined. I promise to take care of it by eating healthy, exercising regularly, and giving it time to rest and recover from every strenuous activity that I put it through.

Lastly, I won't be dramatic but I am thankful for everyone who has been, and continues to be, a part of my life. They are my support system - in running and in this sport called life. I promise to always value them and make time for them. To my family, friends, work colleagues, running team mates, and to my blog readers, thank you. <3