Boracay is known for its pristine white beaches and clear waters. It is also known for its fun night life. Other than partying and frolicking in the sea, there are lots of things that you can do in Boracay. Here is a quick photo diary of what my sister and I did when we went there.
lie, relax, and get a natural tan on one of these sun beds
 ride an ATV to get to one of Boracay's high points
 explore a hidden beach away from the usual crowd
 and of course, swim in it
explore the grotto
 and take #OOTD photos on it
 take more photos on the beach
 watch the Boracay sunset and be mesmerized
 go paddleboarding
 and swim some more

Of course, there are a lot more things to do in Boracay like go parasailing, go island-hopping, ride a banana boat, ride the Fly Fish, go helmet diving, and lots more. I did ride the Fly Fish with some friends. It's this thrilling ride on the ocean that's being pulled by a speedboat and they try to make you fall off the ride. But then, I am not really a fan of such attractions. When I'm on the beach, I just want to be on the beach and relax.

I hope you enjoy this quick photo diary. Keep posted for my next Boracay travel blog entry where I will be sharing some travel tips. :)