Hi, everyone. As you all know, I have been to Legazpi City in Albay recently to participate in the Mayon 360 Albay Ultramarathon. I stayed there for three days. I got some rest to prepare myself for the race during my first day there and the race day was on my second day. So I only got to do some tourist-y stuff during my third and last day there. 

Legazpi is the capital city of the province of Albay. It is also the largest city in the Bicol Region. The Mayon Volcano, known for being the world's most perfect volcano because of its cone shape, is partly within the city's borders and is the most iconic destination for tourists in Albay.

Here is a quick photo diary of my trip in Legazpi.
 Mayon was hiding when I arrived
 trying some local cooking: tinapa rice, liempo, and laing
 sili (chili) ice cream
 view of the Mayon Volcano, on top of Lignon Hill which is a 2km hike
 refreshing coconut water after the tiring hike
 view of the Mayon Volcano from the Cagsawa Ruins
 ATV ride for the best view of Mayon ever

Even though the trip was quite short, I still had a lot of fun. It was my first time to ride and drive an ATV so that's one item ticked off my bucket list. Mayon was simply breathtaking and I won't get tired of looking at it and admiring its beauty. I will definitely come back. :)