I’d like to think that I have the best of both worlds. I’m a girly-girl who’s into running. I love dressing up and putting make-up on, and at the same time, I’m not afraid of getting down and dirty in the mountains. I’m kikay but I’m not scared of getting exposed to Mr. Sun while doing my favorite outdoor activities (because hello sunblock). When people meet me for the first time, they’re usually surprised when they find out that I’m into running and sports. I guess I don’t look the part? But nevertheless, it’s nice to seem unpredictable once in a while. I like surprising people. The same way I like it when people can surprise me whenever I find out something about them that I didn’t expect. In a way, it teaches me how not to judge others based on their appearances and first impressions. 

With this in mind, I can say that the unexpected and unpredictable is good sometimes. Because predictable is boring. Life is always better with a little surprise every now and then, right?
long-sleeved chambray top from Forever 21
lace dress from Forever 21
watch from Tomato