Banapple has been there for quite some time now and I got to try it for the first time last year. I did not write any review about it though, it must have entirely slipped my mind. So JC and I decided to eat there again during one of our carbo-loading meals before a race and here is what we ordered.
Creamy Chicken Pie (served with potato salad) - Php150
Fettuccine Magnifico (served with pesto butter bread) - Php185

My verdict? Everything that we ordered was really delicious. I especially loved the chicken pie because the filling was very creamy and tasty. The potato salad that came with it was also yummy. The servings were very generous because JC and I shared both dishes and I even had to take home some because we could not finish everything. 

Overall, I'd give Banapple two thumbs up for the yummy food in affordable prices. For more information about their menu and locations, check out their website here. :)